TWP has grown its business platform by expanding into the power project development business in 2013
Our objective has been to
- Target/seek existing energy asset acquisition opportunities on a bi-lateral basis, in particular, “second tier assets” that may have some fixable flaws or are smaller projects than the conventional “auction style” assets prevalent in today’s marketplace. Intent would be to use positive cash flows emanating from these assets to in part fund continued greenfield and brownfield development opportunities
- Identify and acquire mid to late stage greenfield and brownfield energy development opportunities, which achieve TWP’s and our investor’s return objectives on a risk adjusted basis.
- Secure base case project economics with the expectation that TWP’s management company will add additional value through overall asset optimization including potential project expansions, repowering, re-development and organic growth.
- In parallel, continue to grow TWP’s current parts, services and recruiting business lines
- Seek highest possible investment return for TWP and its investors with flexible long term asset harvesting opportunities